- Please sign a liability waiver online
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your jump time for check in and safety rule explanation.
- Pre-registration is the ONLY way to guarantee your spot for any trampoline time!
- Walk in’s are always welcomed but on weekends we recommend online booking!
- Time slots go by every 30 minutes on the hour.
- Minor Participation: Any person 15 and older are allowed to jump without a supervising adult as long as a waiver is already on file. You must be at least 18 years old to fill out a waiver for a minor. Anyone under the age 15 must have a person 18 years and older supervising at all times. Anyone under the age of 18 may not supervise their younger siblings, friends, cousins, etc. This rule is strictly enforced because it is the law.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All sales are final. No money back once tickets are purchased online. No add-ons for time, no refunds if no-shows/arrive late to time slot. Online ticket purchases can not be refunded or exchanged for different times.
Trampoline Park Prices (open to all ages)
30 minutes………. $8
60 minutes………. $10
90 minutes………. $15
This will include access to the bouncer park if child is 10 years and under.
Inflatable Park Prices (unlimited time)
Under 1 year old……. free
1-2 year olds………….$4
3-10 year olds………..$7
Toddler Time: (Kids 5 years & under only)
Tuesday’s 11:00am-12:00pm …….. $5
Friday’s 10:00am- 11:00am, 11:00am-12:00pm………$5
(These are two different one hour sessions for Friday)
(Includes Inflatables and Trampolines)
Intro & Advance JumpFit……. $8
Family JumpFit……… $5
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & CHECK- IN
Each person participating in jumping on either the bouncer or trampoline must have a jumping waiver signed submitted online.
There will be check in stations upon arriving to sign waivers & check for availability for bouncing/trampoline times. Once you have signed your waiver, it will be automatically saved on our files making your check-in’s quicker.
We request each jumper to wear clean socks at all times.
For trampoline park we require a grip socks ($2.12)— there will be custom Jump Station socks available at the front desk to appropriately accommodate you. You can wash and reuse these socks.
If you have your own grip socks, you may bring those in and a staff member will check to see they are appropriate for the trampoline park.
Absolutely NO outside food or drinks. Concessions are available offering a variety of foods and beverages to fill up your appetite.
Jump Station monitors receive the right to separate participants by size for safety and dodgeball cannot be guaranteed.